Friday, August 7, 2009

Hey There


Welcome to the blog. This is really my first foray into blogging, I've read some great stuff by other bloggers, but I never could get into writing my own stuff, because I've never liked how it turned out. Well enough whining from me, let's get to the premise of this blog. Basically, I just wanted a forum where I can talk about the football games I have watched. I am going to try to watch at least a game a day (being in college is awesome), but hopefully more than that. A few of my posts will be about news, but I'm not really in a great position to analyze, go to great websites like Soccer By Ives, Match Fit USA, or many more that I will include in the blogroll, if you want in depth stuff. For me this is just going to be about watching football, because Football Is Always On.

2 comments:

  1. Love the premise. Unique, and you'll always have fodder. Good luck, and I'm sure I'll be by regularly to annoy you with not-so-pithy comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, can't wait to see some of your comments about the announcers we all love so much...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete